In order to make your appointment run more smoothly, please bring the following:
- HISTORY FORMS: Please fill out the history forms which you can download from this website and bring them for your visit.
- INSURANCE CARD & PHOTO ID (primary and secondary insurance cards): We will need to make a copy of these.
- TEST RESULTS (blood work, biopsy, sleep study, MRI, CT, X-Ray, Ultrasound, PET scan, etc): We may not be able to get these results the day of your appointment so please get copies of these ahead of time from your primary care physician or the facility where the test was performed.
- FILMS: In addition to the report, please bring the films of the imaging study on a disk for the doctor to review with you as well. The facility where you had the study done will provide you with copies of the actual films (not just the report). If they tell you that they will send it to us, they are talking about the report only! We need the actual films.
- CO-PAY (HMO’s and other insurances that require a co-pay): You will not be seen without it. Your co-pay will be collected at check in.
- REFERRALS & INSURANCE: Please ensure that your referral (if required by your insurance plan) has been obtained or put into the system by your primary care physician’s office before your appointment. If you do not have your referral on the day of your appointment, it may have to be rescheduled. Please be aware that it is your responsibility to know the terms of your insurance contract. We will submit claims to all insurances that we participate with on your behalf. However, you will be responsible for any deductibles, co-pay or co-insurances dictated by your insurance contract at the time of your visit.We request at least 24 hours notice for cancellations or re-scheduling of appointments. If you do not show up for an appointment or if enough time is not given for cancellation or re-scheduling, a fee may be applied.
- MINORS: patients under the age of 18 MUST at ALL times be accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian. We must have legal documentation on record about guardianship. This policy extends to all visits including allergy testing and subsequent shots and hearing aid evaluations and check ups.
- CELL PHONES: Please be courteous to your fellow patients and to the staff and turn off your cell phone.